10 Reasons to Date a Dog Lover
1. They’re probably a fairly social person.
Most dog-owners are part of this unofficial dog-owner community that no one knows about until they have a dog of their own. It’s in the way dog owners nod and smile at each other as they’re all out on their morning walks.
2. You can’t own a dog and not be at least a little bit active.
More likely, they’re someone who takes their dog for walks all the time. You will likely find them down at the dog park or dog beach on weekends.
3. A dog-lover is responsible.
They have a little furry friend relying on them day after day that they can’t let down. They’re used to handling responsibility.
4. Dog-lovers are thoughtful.
They put the needs of their furry friends before their own. You’ll find they’re the kind of people who see something when they’re out and they know their pet will just love it. So they can’t help but bring home a little present.
5. A dog-owner is playful.
Dogs love to play all day every day. A dog-lover is going to be a lot of fun!
6. Dogs are the most forgiving animals on the planet.
They don’t mind that you trod on their tail, they still love you. It’s a trait that rubs off!
7. Dogs are nothing if not loyal.
And you can bet their owners are the same.
8. Dogs are super easy-going, another trait that rubs off on owners.
Interacting with dogs also releases oxytocin in the brain and reduces cortisol levels. Science says dog-lovers are less stressed than everyone else.
9. They will be happy, always.
When you are woken up by a dog who couldn’t be more excited to see you, how could you not start every day with a huge smile on your face. Dogs bring so much sunshine into your world, you can’t help but be happy.
10. Dog-lovers are excellent company.
They’ve learned from the best companion in the world. Sometimes a snuggle on the couch is all you need.